The network is a space for international conversation about innovation so that our projects remain relevant to the daily reality of governments’ work.
Are you a government leader, manager, practitioner? Connect to the network to:
- Make contact with your OPSI in-country representative
- Share your innovation case or example to build awareness of your work and provide lessons for others
- Connect with others doing similar work
Find OPSI network members familiar with:
- Social Innovation
- Open Government
- Public Policy
- Service Design
- Digital & Technology Transformation
- Strategic Design
- Organisational Design
- Behavioural Insights
- Systems Change
- International Development
- Process Facilitation & Co-Design
- Product Design
- Futures & Foresight
Build your innovation capability
Innovation in the public sector requires practice and new kinds of sharing around skills and knowledge. Learn how to access advice or expertise or design a new strategy. Join the network and start discussing this topic in the Innovation 101 Skills group.
If you do not know where to begin or want us to connect you with the people, information, tools you need, ask us. We are here to connect and advise you.
Email us email@example.com